Personalized Medicine – Tomorrow’s Hope is Here Today
Every person, regardless of ethnicity, size or gender has a genetic makeup that is uniquely their own. This exciting, established field has empowered every medical professional and patient with the specific knowledge to properly, prescribe a patient’s symptoms and conditions with accurate medication in specific dosages for optimized results.
With advances in medicine and AffiniCorp’s commitment to staying ahead of the medical curve, personalized medicine has become less of a dream, and more of a reality. Personalized medicine shifts the pendulum from reactionary to preventative. Physicians, ACO’s, & hospital systems can move closer to improved patient results while lowering long term costs by reducing trial and error and potential for abuse.
- Accurately testing and managing your patients on pain medications, via toxicology, is required each month
- 50% of all patients have genetic variances that could effect the way they metabolize medications, therefor altering a prescribed medications intended effect.
Definition of Personalized Medicine
The definition and scope of the term personalized medicine varies widely, ranging from the extremely broad to the very narrow. These examples have been selected to demonstrate the range of definitions that have been proposed:
- “The use of new methods of molecular analysis to better manage a patient’s disease or predisposition to disease.” – Personalized Medicine Coalition
- “Providing the right treatment to the right patient, at the right dose at the right time.” – European Union
- “The tailoring of medical treatment to the individual characteristics of each patient.” – President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology
- “Health care that is informed by each person’s unique clinical, genetic, and environmental information.” – American Medical Association
- “A form of medicine that uses information about a person’s genes, proteins, and environment to prevent, diagnose, and treat disease.” National Cancer Institute, NIH
Physicians battle daily with complex disease states, countless protocols, and a constant under current pushing them to drive down costs. The current health care arena demands an eye focused clearly on accurate diagnosis while promoting cost savings and long term wellness.
The medical environment is at a precipice, swiftly moving towards an era of having more information available to them, than ever before. Physicians now have the ability to prescribe the most accurate medications, or in specific situations, customized medications.
Genetic Testing, Pharmacogenetic testing, Compound Medications, Cancer Screenings
FDA Trial Reporting Percentage of Patient for Whom Drugs are Ineffective
What AffiniCorp can do for your practice!
AffiniCorp has partnered with Industry Leaders to provide solutions whether you are an ACO organization, independent provider, or Hospital system.
Our Primary Focus is helping physicians reduce their patient’s risk factors and improve their quality of life. Personalized Medicine is rapidly growing to become a large piece of the revenue containment strategy.
We understand that every practice’s and organizational’s needs are unique. We tailor our solutions to help you find the best fit between bringing services in house, and partnering opportunities.
With AffiniCorp you Gain a Resource, not just another ancillary service.
Turn Key Operations
Customized Support for Any Size Organization
Complete Compliance Focus
Reserve your position now in this Healthcare Transformation!
3 Key Drivers for Transformative Change:
- Engaging the Patient
- Aligning Care Delivery
- Modernizing the Health System Infrastructure
- GAIN A RESOURCE
Not just another Ancillary Service…